Putting self development training to the test. In these blogs I am reading and testing the Intimate Modeling course from Ken Haberman.
Here I am starting to read the introduction and let YOU know how it works for me.
The Intimate Modeling course is – in my view – based upon the LOA (the Law Of Attraction). I really believe in this thought and I wonder how this book will help me.
7 week fun course
The training consists of 7 separate weeks.
- Introduction week (this is not just a few pages to turn quickly! – Its part of the training)
- Feel Good Now Week
- Add Value Week
- Love Yourself Week
- Desire Week
- Flirting Week
- Intimacy Week
As I write now – we’re in the beginning of the first week.
What is Intimate Modeling?
I have learned that Intimate Modeling is playing. It’s acting as if…. Putting ourselves in a certain role and playing a situation. Just like children do. Ken Haberman suggests that it should be fun! If it’s not fun – it’s not working.
And playing isn’t that stupid after all. That is what pilots do all the time before they fly the airplane!
The Intimate Modeling play will naturally be replaced by more inspiring real experiences.
Then our real life experiences will also become more powerful.
Actions that I need to take
I will need to take a full week to read and review the introduction from Ken Haberman’s course: Intimate Modeling. It will take some efforts. Let’s hope they are worth it…. they must be!
It’s also about starting from where I am now. Sounds logical – there is no other way. But it sounds more relaxing. It’s OK where I am now.
I wonder – as in my previous blog – what it will bring to me. Here is a few things that the power of attraction might bring to me:
- Laugh more often
- Feel more energetic
- Improve relationships
- Positive “coincidences”
- Meet more desirable friends and (business) relations
- Feel more confident
- Feel increasing temptation to do good things
Ken warns that if we are encountering persistent struggle – we’re probably on the wrong track. Then we are not following our passion. Intimate Modeling is pursuing passion.
Quotes that inspired me in the introduction
- Unless you try to do something beyond what you already mastered, you will never grow.
- The possession of anything begins with the mind (Bruce Lee)
- If you love what you do, you will never work another day in your life (Confucius)
- We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same. (Carlos Castadena)
- Passion is far more powerful than willpower. Passion is far more enjoyable than willpower. (Ken Haberman)