Putting self development training to the test. In these blogs I am reading and testing the Intimate Modeling course from Ken Haberman.
- Choose the path which enables you to add the most value
- Add value to your relationships
- Pay it forward
- Find our what others really want
- Associate with value adders
In fact – this week is the week I am doing it for. Adding value. I really want to grasp any lesson, though, idea, … about how I can add more value to me, to others and to earth itself.
Thoughts when reading
A lesson for me
“You neet not hesitate to approach others when you offer them real benefits” Ken Haberman wrote in his book. A great lessen to me as being partly a salesman. I now understand that I am just nog offering enough. I mean – taking action. My products are worth really a lot to many potential customers. Some of them I hardly approached because of things that are wanding around in my mind. Stupid – but truth.
One more lesson to me
Adding value to others is great. But to start with I should start by adding value to my most important relationship: to myself. That’s a mistake I often made. I want to give so much to my family, clients, …. but forget myself.
I should build the habit of speaking positively about my own desires.
I should start brainstorming solutions instead of worrying.
Lessons from Arnold Schwarzenegger
No relation with the course from Ken Haberman. I just bumped on those at youtube. Arnold was asked about the key to succes in his mind. In fact – the lessons from Arnold Schwarzenegger are at a point in contraction with the lessons from “Intimate Modeling”. At this point – I do not give it any doubt to follow the guidelines from Ken Haberman. It would not make any sense if I would not! Doesn’t mean that he doesn’t make a point.
Arnold Schwarzenegger gives six riles to success. The last rule is: “Give it back”. That’s exactly what this lesson is about.
Thrust yourself, break the rules, don’t be afraid to fail, don’t lissen to the the people it can’t be done, work your bud off, give it back
- Persist even if you have doubts
- We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
- Only a life lived for others is worth living (Albert Einstein)
- Giving and receiving are one in truth (A course in miracles)
- If you can’t help, do no harm (Ken Haberman)
- It’s not the daily increase but the daily decrease. Hack away at the unessential. (Bruce Lee)
- All good comes from adding value. No lasting progress or success can be achieved without increasing value. (Ken Haberman)
- Everything we desire is a form of abundance.
- Be your own biggest fan.